Manor Lake Gainesville is a comfortable and easy community for seniors to learn and navigate. Because we’re a single-story building, there are no elevators to wait on or confusing hallways. Just one simple level with centrally located common areas.
Inside, the community projects a warm lodge-like feel with a stunning central fireplace in the dining room. The building embraces a central courtyard filled with professionally tended gardens.
The exterior doors are secured at night allowing access to staff and families with their personal codes. Residents easily unlock their room doors with electronic (RFID) bracelets or fobs and an electronic record is kept of each person accessing the room.
- Individually controlled heating and air
- Easy access hand-held shower with rails
- Weekly housekeeping
- Basic Cable Television INCLUDED!
- Maintenance assistance upon request
- Private Dining room available
- Wireless internet throughout community at no additional charge
- Key-less room and community entry for a secure environment
- Month to Month Lease
- Senior friendly exercise room
- Salon and spa